Ongoing support after your course
Our support and advice continues, even when your course ends.
Online learning websites
Our Everyday First Aid and Baby and Child First Aid websites are a great way to keep the first aid skills you learned on your course fresh in your mind, and ensure you continue to feel confident and willing to help in an emergency.
They feature step-by-step information and videos on real-life scenarios, plus question and answers, downloadable guides and quizzes to test your knowledge.
Free mobile apps
Our first aid and baby and child first aid apps for Apple and Android devices can help you prepare for your course, and help you keep your skills fresh in your mind (and your pocket!) afterwards.
- Fast and easy to access, with no internet connection required.
- Simple, step-by-step advice and videos on everyday first aid scenarios.
- Chart your progress with interactive quizzes.
- Tips on how to prepare for emergencies.
Safe Hands online community
Anyone who books or attends a Red Cross workplace first aid course is entitled to free membership of Safe Hands, our online community which includes:
- regular first aid tips, true stories and quizzes
- video clips of key techniques
- monthly email newsletter.