Onsite first aid training
We offer first aid, mental health, and health and safety training for groups on an onsite training basis at your premises or convenient location.
Why choose to have onsite training?
We provide training across a network of venues across locations throughout the UK. For those requiring onsite first aid training for group bookings, you can choose from a range of first aid training courses at a location to suit you.
Although the core content is the same as our standard courses, you have greater flexibility to spend more time on the topics most relevant to your group. Simply choose a time and place to best suit your business needs and enjoy a more personal approach by training with people you know, helping to create a relaxed environment for your team.
What are the requirements to book an onsite course?
To be eligible to book an onsite first aid training course, your chosen room should be large enough to accommodate the learners seated with one square metre of space per person plus sufficient space to move into groups and activities away from the main training area. This can either be in break-out areas/rooms or the main training room. We recommend class size does not exceed 12 learners.
Other requirements of your chosen training space:
- A carpeted floor. If the floor is not carpeted, mats will be required. Learners may be required to lie on the floor for practical exercises. Consider one mat per two learners.
- Clean, health and safety compliant, free from intrusive noise, with sufficient heating, lighting and ventilation for the duration of the training.
- Multiple electricity sockets and/or extension cables to suitably reach alternative electricity sources.
- Located on the ground floor or has access via a lift for the movement of equipment.
- Smart TV with HDMI connections or LCD projector and table, projector screen or clear white wall.
- A flip chart with a stand or whiteboard(s).
- Personnel available to assist with the movement of furniture before and after the course.
- Health and safety information for the building, e.g. fire exits and fire drills, to be supplied to the trainer upon their arrival.
- Learners must be informed prior to the course start time that they must not be interrupted during the course and attendance must fulfil the course contact hours specified.
What other courses are offered on an onsite basis?
We also provide other courses besides our range of first aid training courses as onsite training options. We recommend up to 12 learners for these onsite courses.
Fire marshal training: This half-day course is recognised by the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE) and is designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to complete their role as an appointed fire marshal or fire warden.
Manual handling: Equip your team with the knowledge and techniques needed to safely lift, carry, and move objects. Benefits of this training can include reduced risk of musculoskeletal injuries and back pain, as well as ensuring legal compliance.
Mental health at work courses: These courses are designed to build both team and individual resilience and to help staff members return to and maintain a state of positive mental wellbeing. Choose from our range of half-day onsite courses to learn in a way that suits your business.