Free First Aid Skills Pack
It's important to invest in first aid training to meet health and safety requirements, but first aid isn't just for the workplace; it's a life skill that we think everyone should have.
That's why we've produced a free first aid pack, so all your staff can have the opportunity to learn some first aid skills – not just the people you choose to train as workplace first aiders.
Why encourage people to learn first aid?
You can motivate and inspire your employees by helping them learn first aid for their everyday lives.
Learning basic first aid is great for employee engagement, as it:
- develops teamwork, leadership, communication and empathy skills
- increases people's willingness to act in an emergency
- contributes to a safer workplace.
Please note that the first aid skills pack does not qualify learners to act as workplace first aiders.
We offer a range of ways to learn
We want to encourage organisations to go beyond the legal requirements and help all staff gain the skills and confidence to help someone in a first aid emergency – whether that's in the workplace, at home or in the community.
- Download a free first aid skills pack for information on how to run your own first aid day
- Get our free first aid apps for your smartphone and have first aid at your fingertips
- Learn online with our First Aid website where you can watch videos and test your knowledge
- Book a course for hands-on learning with our friendly trainers.