Download free brochures
The complete guide to first aid at work
In this free to download guide, we cover essential first aid at work information you need to be aware of. The eBook includes information about:
- the First Aid at Work Regulations
- how to complete first aid needs assessments
- what first aid provisions you need to have
- how to choose a first aider;
- and more.
Red Cross Training course summary 2020
Download our free course brochure to find out how we can help you meet your first aid, mental health and/or health and safety requirements. It features information about:
- our most popular courses
- how to choose a training provider
- our dedicated account service and employee engagement programme
- the benefits of first aid training and more.
Mental health and wellbeing training
The Red Cross offers six short, interactive mental health and wellbeing courses for the workplace, ranging from 2 hours to 1 day in duration. Download our free brochure to find out:
- Supporting others and yourself
- Coping with stress
- Building personal and team resilience
- Dealing with distressed callers
- Leading a resilient team
- Supporting people through difficult situations.
Winter first aid pack
Prepare your team for a winter workplace accident by downloading our free guide. In this eBook you will find information about:
- how to prepare for a winter workplace accident
- the benefits of learning first aid
- the most common workplace accidents
- a quiz to test your knowledge;
- and more.