First aid learning gift cards
Train with a name you can trust – the British Red Cross
Looking for a unique present idea? Give the gift to save a life
A British Red Cross first aid learning gift card makes a unique and thoughtful present for anyone who has been considering learning first aid, or just wants to learn a new skill.
- suitable for anyone aged 16+ – no prior knowledge required
- four hours long, making learning first aid skills fast and fun
- available at over 50 venues around the country on weekdays, weekends and evenings.
The card is valid for 12 months, giving the recipient plenty of time to choose the right date and venue for them.
Why not give someone the knowledge and confidence to save a life, and the peace of mind that comes with having first aid skills?
Which gift card should I get?
The baby and child first aid course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn these skills, but especially mums and dads, expectant / new parents, grandparents, and any other family members. A baby and child gift card would make a great present idea for:
- baby showers
- maternity or paternity leave gifts
- Mother's / Father's Day.
The first aid for adult course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn these skills, but especially people who take part in sports activities, enjoy travelling, commute regularly or care for relatives. An adult gift card would make a great present idea for:
- students going to university (living away from home for the first time)
- gap year travellers
- new drivers who've just passed their test
- sports/community club members.
* Please view our gift card terms and conditions.