Download our brochures
First aid training course brochure
Download our free first aid training course brochure to find out why first aid training makes sense for your business, and how we can help you meet your health and safety requirements. It features information about:
- the benefits of first aid training
- how to choose a training provider
- our most popular courses
- our dedicated account service and employee engagement programme.
Go the extra mile: Additional training options
Many organisations are keen to go the extra mile when it comes to keeping their team safe. This is why we have developed a range of additional workplace courses, including:
- fire marshal
- automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- moving and handling
- first aid for specific professions, e.g. teachers and electricians.
Mental health and wellbeing training
The Red Cross offers six short, interactive mental wellbeing and resilience courses for the workplace, ranging from 2 hours to 1 day in duration.
These courses are designed to build both team and individual resilience and to help staff members return to and maintain a state of positive mental wellbeing.
Download our free brochure to find out more about our range of courses, which include:
- Supporting others and yourself
- Coping with stress
- Building personal and team resilience
- Dealing with distressed callers
- Leading a resilient team
- Supporting people through difficult situations.