Promotion-specific terms and conditions
The British Red Cross reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of promotions at any time and to take appropriate action, including the withdrawal of promotions if (at its discretion) it deems such action is necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
Promotional codes have no cash value, are not valid for gift card purchases or bookings of private group courses, and may not be used in conjunction with any other British Red Cross promotion.
If a refund is required for a purchase made using a promotional code, the refund will be for the value paid.
- Offer applies to HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 500, 360 and 350P.
- AED must be purchased between 18 June and 30 August 2019.
- Accessory pack includes: internal wall cabinet - £123.00, A4 how to use a defibrillator wall sign - £13.00, AED prep kit - £9.00, A5 AED wall sign - not sold separately and an instructional DVD - not sold separately.
- A gift card entitles the recipient to attend one of the following courses:
- First aid for adult
- First aid for baby and child
- Please use our website to check availability in the recipient's area.
- The gift card can only be redeemed at Red Cross Training. It cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for any other British Red Cross or Red Cross Training products.
- The gift card has no value unless activated by phoning Red Cross Training on 0344 412 2808.
- Refunds will not be given for the purchase of a gift card.
- The gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card. Treat it like cash.
- Red Cross Training will not accept liability for lost, stolen, or damaged cards.
- Your gift card will be sent to the purchaser's address by Royal Mail 1st Class delivery. To send the gift card to an alternative address, please specify this at the time of purchase to our phone advisors.
- The gift card expires 12 months after date of purchase and the balance remaining will be deducted.
- The prize draw to win two first aid gift cards (RRP £60 each) opens from Friday 27 September – Sunday 29 September 2019.
- The prize draw can be entered at The Baby & Toddler Show at EventCity Manchester (27 - 29 September 2019) via the learning academy sign-up sheet on the British Red Cross stand.
- The free prize draw will close on Sunday 29 September 2019 at 5pm.
- Entries will be drawn during the week commencing 30 September 2019, and the winner will be notified that week.
- If the British Red Cross is unable to contact the winner by 30 October 2019, a new draw will take place.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- Winner's name available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The promotional code is valid from 27 September 2019 until 31 December 2019, and can be applied to bookings of courses taking place between 27 September 2019 and 31 August 2020.
- To redeem, customers need to book a first aid for baby and child course and enter the code in the "Promotional Code" box. Or customers can call 0344 412 2808 and quote the promotional code.
- The code can be used by the same person multiple times. If booking online, customers will need to make a separate online booking each time they wish to use the code.