Life-saving skills now even more accessible in Central London
We’re moving from our existing training venue in Euston, to our latest, purpose built and equipped facilities in Central London in June.
Conveniently located just opposite Moorgate tube station* and only ten minutes’ walk from Liverpool Street station, our new training venue is easily accessible.
How will you benefit?
Enjoy an enhanced learning experience in a modern, equipped and comfortable training environment, within the British Red Cross headquarters. Benefits include;
- wide range of first aid courses for work and members of the public
- flexibility to train at a time and date to suit you
- courses that are practical, enjoyable and hands-on.
As leaders in first aid training, we understand your need for convenience and accessibility when booking first aid courses for yourself or your staff. That’s why we offer first aid at work courses at conveniently located training venues across the UK, including our new Moorgate venue so you don’t have to travel far to find quality training.
Other benefits of training with us include:
- we are acknowledged by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) as a standard setter for first aid at work training and practice
- our overall Trustpilot rating is excellent, 9.6 out of 10**
- unrivalled reputation for quality and excellence, built up over 35 years
- free online, post-course learning support through our Safe Hands community.
*At Moorgate station take Exit 1 Moorfields.
**Trustpilot rating March 2018.