Learn first aid for Employee Motivation Day
25 February is Employee Motivation Day, an annual event created to inspire passion and appreciation across the UK's workforce.
It's an ideal time for employers to engage and inspire their teams by giving them the opportunity to learn an important life skill – first aid.
Why encourage employees to learn first aid?
A survey commissioned by the British Red Cross found that 94 per cent of UK businesses recognised the benefits of training their staff in first aid* – which go beyond complying with health and safety regulations.
First aid training is great for employee engagement, as it promotes:
Plus, what could be more motivating than learning the skills to help save someone's life?
Read how first aid has helped real people in real situations
Learn first aid anytime, anywhere
- Book a course – whether you're looking for a venue near to work or home, finding a first aid course is easy.
- Learn online – if you need to refresh your first aid at work skills, our annual update course is available by online learning.
- Get a free first aid pack featuring some of the first aid skills you can learn on a first aid course.
- Download our free first aid apps for life-saving skills at your fingertips.
* Small to Medium Enterprise Workplace First Aid Training, OMB Research, 2015