National Account service
We know how time-consuming it can be to book training for a large group of people or across a number of sites. Our National Account service takes that pain away.
Contact us about our National Account service
We recognise the importance of treating our customers as individuals and have a range of service packages that allow us to tailor to your needs. If you have a first aid training budget of more than £10,000, you can choose from classic, plus and privilege accounts, giving you access to a wide range of benefits which could include:
- electronic certification
- competitive National Account pricing
- advice on first aid needs assessments
- quarterly dashboard of account activity
- proactive management of first aid needs
- delegate uploads for mass delegate migration
- 24/7 real-time online booking for scheduled courses
- flexible booking and invoicing tailored to your requirements
Safe Hands, a free online community for all your delegates
- management information such as spend reports and cost saving reports
- a client services manager to oversee your account and hold regular meetings
- a dedicated booking contact - one phone number and one email address for all your training needs.
To ensure we meet your requirements, we have quality control assurances through our ISO 9001:2008 accreditation to ensure that we deliver a world-class service.
What our customers say
We have over 200 National Account customers in a range of low and high-risk sectors, including construction, retail, manufacturing, services, pharmaceuticals and the public sector. Read more about what our customers think of our training.
Get in touch
If you are looking to reduce the time and money you spend on first aid training, call 0844 412 9000 or fill in our online form so we can respond to your query.