The benefits of our First aid training
By choosing to train with the British Red Cross you are choosing to train with a name you can trust. We are acknowledged by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) as one of the standard setters for first aid practice in relation to the topics on a first aid at work or emergency first aid at work.
When you are choosing a first aid training provider, the HSE provides a checklist for evaluating the competence of the provider. The Red Cross not only meets but exceeds these quality standards, saving you time in completing your checklist and providing peace of mind that you are investing in professional first aid tuition. Take a look at our due diligence checklist.
|| We hold ISO 9001: 2008 quality accreditation and are recognised with an Investors in People Gold award, ensuring that the training and customer service you receive meets the high standards you should expect.|
More benefits of Red Cross courses
- We have 180 UK venues holding scheduled first aid courses.
- We offer on-site, group training tailored to your needs.
- You get unique online support free when you complete your course with our Safe Hands community.
- Our practical, hands-on approach delivers confidence and skill.
- You are supporting the humanitarian work we do in the UK and around the world.