Who is it for?
Suitable for people 18 years and over, this course is designed for anyone who wishes to refresh their existing first aid at work training.
This course is strongly recommended by the HSE to all first aiders holding a valid first aid at work or emergency first aid at work course accreditation.
AM or PM
Course content includes:
- Assessing the situation in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who;
- is unconscious (including seizures)
- requires cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- is wounded or bleeding
- is in shock
- HSE accident reporting
- First aid kits and avoiding cross infection
No certificate. Refresh every year.
Candidates must be physically able to carry out the procedures detailed in the course outline and must attend all sessions to be eligible for assessment. You must have a valid first aid at work 1 day, first aid at work 3 day or first aid at work requalification certificate to complete this course.
Special offer - this course has been reduced from the 2012 price.